Sun, 29 May 2022
Ideas on the line
Thoughts on ideas that I got wrong for most of my life is (and sometime still do)
* You need to put yourself on the line for experiminting outside of those. I kept wishing I would find this "big AND safe" idea on my safe side of the line.
* Distruptive and really great ideas never have guaranties, proof and deniability. Yet I find myself waiting for trying to find one that have at least one of that bad trio.
* if it was that simple someone would have done it already. Why do I still keep trying to find a simple one?
* I thought the idea had to be unique, new and fresh.
* Analytic's is not a guarantee for the future. Dare to make an assertion. work to figure out if its working and help those you serve see what you see.
* Leadership is NOT asking your team to give you X options and you choose the best one.
.. and a small rant on agile, MVP and what a focus on viable instead of minumum product might mean for those you serve.