Sun, 29 January 2023
Today I share an answer I did for a friend’s question on our Voxer group earlier today.
The “real-life part of me” so to say – where I don’t have the tension of the microphone, thinking out out loud and slow answering a friend’s prompt.
Whats my source of great results & healthy relationships and some answers on my thoughts on religious belief
before attaching it though, here is a summary of my audio that a third friend made for us, very slightly edited by myself for this podcast
* BELIEVE WHAT WORKS FOR YOU, work hard on letting go what doesn’t
* Stories are powerful, but Truth is never pure and easy.
* In our "narrative", we tend to simplify things to remove the more painful parts. We then choose our stories over Truth.
* YOU ARE THE SOURCE OF YOUR TIME, EFFORT, ENERGY, and your relationships.
Those around you dont get you angry. You choose you who surround yourself with after seeing their pattern. Then you made yourself angry all on your own.
* I don't see the world as it is, I see the world as I interpret it.
* "stories are my source."
* Anti – Thesis. Dare to explore both, without it it’s not really a choice, you're just blindsiding yourself fooling yourself you made a choice.
Big credits to this great book for much of the thoughts in this episode
Direct download: Where_do_my_SOURCE_of_Creating_Great_Results_And_Healthy_Relationships_come__stories_truths_beliefs.mp3
Category:general -- posted at: 6:48pm BST